The organizer of the round table is Gorshenin Institute.
Questions for discussion:
- The situation with the protection of the rights of Ukrainians and Crimean Tatars in the occupied Crimea.
- What new opportunities the decisions of the UN Court and the Council of Europe on Crimea regarding the Mejlis open for Ukraine?
- Does Ukraine have a comprehensive legal strategy for the return of Crimea?
- What levers does the Mejlis has to use?
- Further prospects for the consideration of the Crimean case and the possibility of new claims of Ukraine against Russia in the UN international court.
Participants of the round table:
- Heorhiy Lohvynsky, MP, Vice-President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, an Honored Lawyer of Ukraine, human rights activist;
- Nadiya Tsok, Ambassador at Large, the MFA of Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Kazarin, rector, Taurida National University;
The discussion will be moderated by Ihor Solovey, head of the World desk, LB.ua.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).