On 18 May, at 12:00 Gorshenin Institute will host a round table conference "Cutting off the Russian Internet. Mission possible?"
Organizer of the round table – Gorshenin Institute
Questions for discussion:
- What is the purpose of the decree of the President of Ukraine regarding sanctions against Russian companies? Can the goal be achieved by such methods?
- What are the possible consequences, including for ordinary Ukrainians?
- Great Ukrainian Firewall. Technical possibilities for implementing the decree.
- Does the decree threaten freedom of speech in Ukraine?
Participants of the round table:
- Dmytro Shymkiv, Deputy Head of Presidential Administration of Ukraine, the former CEO Microsoft Ukraine;
- Zoryan Shkyryak, Advisor to Interior Minister of Ukraine;
- Oleksandr Kardakov, innovative businessman, COB Octava Capital;
- Ivan Sydorenko, director of corporate sales, IT Integrator;
- Mykhailo Makaruk, a spokesman for the international intelligence community InformNapalm;
- Yaroslav Yurchyshyn, executive director, Transparency International Ukraine.
Moderator – Natalya Klauning, communications director, Gorshenin Institute.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).