Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable, entitled "Election in Germany. Results and forecasts", at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, 26 September.
The event is organised by Gorshenin Institute.
Points for discussion:
1. Specifics of the German election campaign and election day.
2. Who will form a new government coalition? Analysis of possible options and alliances.
3. How will the outcome of the German election affect the future of the EU?
4. Ukrainian and Russian issues on the political and economic agenda of Germany.
Participants in the roundtable:
- Marcel Röthig, director of the Ukraine regional bureau, Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Kateryna Zarembo, deputy director, the Institute of World Policy
- Kostyantyn Fedorenko, expert, the Institute of Euro-Atlantic Cooperation
- Dmytro Ostroushko, head of international programmes, Gorshenin Institute
The event is moderated by Igor Solovey, editor of the World desk at LB.ua.
For media accreditation, contact us at (044) 230 49 62, firstname.lastname@example.org
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
Gorshenin Institute is located in 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St, Kyiv (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).