A roundtable entitled "Will anyone answer for lies in e-declarations?" will be held at 10.30 a.m. on 2 February as part of the information partnership between Gorshenin Institute and the Reanimation Package of Reforms (RPR) civic initiative.
The event will be held in the press centre of Gorshenin Institute (18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St, Kyiv).
Issues for discussion:
1. Who should be punished for false e-declarations and how?
2. Why have no officials been brought to book for lying in e-declarations?
3. What is ahead for the implementation of Article 366-1 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine ("Misreporting")?
- Serhiy Leshchenko, Ukrainian MP;
- Oleksandr Lemenov, senior expert of RPR's anticorruption group;
- Ihor Tkachenko, ex-head of office at the National Agency for Preventing Corruption;
- Roman Maselko, lawyer, member of Automaydan NGO;
- Hlib Kanevskyy, board chairman at StateWatch.
The roundtable is moderated by Iryna Solomko, head of сommunications at RPR.
The event will be streamed live on the Facebook page of RPR and on LB.ua.
For additional information and accreditation, contact Inna Nerodyk by phone 096 119 73 37.