The event is organised by Gorshenin Institute together with well-known rights and public activist Semen Gluzman with the support of LB.ua.
Points for discussion:
Election campaign without reliable information: reality and challenges
Attack on the freedom of speech which undermines the country's information security
The right to the freedom of speech as the foundation of a rule-of-law state and supremacy of law
- Semen Gluzman, rights and public activist,
- Volodymyr Vasylenko, expert in international law, Ukraine's ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary,
- Viktor Musiyaka, lawyer, former deputy speaker of the Ukrainian parliament,
- Yevhen Holovakha, sociologist, deputy director of the Institute of Sociology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
- Andriy Kulykov, journalist, TV presenter, media expert,
- Mykola Siryy, lawyer, senior researcher at the Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
- Oleksandra Prymachenko, journalist,
- Mykhaylo Lev, lawyer, board chairman at the Centre for Political and Legal Studies.
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.