Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable discussion, "The main question of modern Ukraine's political system" at 11 a.m. on 4 July.
The event is organised by Gorshenin Institute in cooperation with human rights activist Semen Gluzman and supported by LB.ua.
Points for discussion:
- Political map of modern Ukraine
- Political map of the 2019 early parliamentary election
- Main question of modern Ukraine's political system and ways of solving it.
- Semen Gluzman, human rights and public activist,
- Volodymyr Vasylenko, expert in international law, Ukraine's ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary,
- Viktor Musiyaka, lawyer, former deputy speaker of the Ukrainian parliament,
- Serhiy Meshcheryak, expert in international law,
- Mykola Siryy, lawyer, senior researcher at the Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
- Mykhaylo Lev, lawyer, board chairman at the Centre for Political and Legal Studies.
For accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62.
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organiser.
Venue: Gorshenin Institute, 18-b, Mala Zhytomyrska St, Kyiv (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane)