LB.ua is streaming a roundtable discussion, "The main question of modern Ukraine's political system".
The event is organised by Gorshenin Institute in cooperation with human rights activist Semen Gluzman.
Points for discussion:
- Political map of modern Ukraine
- Political map of the 2019 early parliamentary election
- Main question of modern Ukraine's political system and ways of solving it.
- Semen Gluzman, human rights and public activist,
- Volodymyr Vasylenko, expert in international law, Ukraine's ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary,
- Viktor Musiyaka, lawyer, former deputy speaker of the Ukrainian parliament,
- Serhiy Meshcheryak, expert in international law,
- Mykola Siryy, lawyer, senior researcher at the Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
- Mykhaylo Lev, lawyer, board chairman at the Centre for Political and Legal Studies.