Defense Forces of Ukraine liberated 4 settlements of Kharkiv region - Cherkasy Tyshky, Rusky Tyshky, Rubizhne and Bayrak.
This was reported in the General Staff of SSU.
At the same time, in order to restrain Ukrainian units and to reinforce their troops, the occupiers relocated almost 500 recruits from the ORDLO to the Kharkiv region.
Due to losses in the region, units of the 138th separate mechanized brigade of the 6th combined arms army of the Western Military District were withdrawn to Belgorod (russia) for recovery. The General Staff says that a significant part of the personnel requested dismissal.
The situation in other areas:
• still the largest activity of the occupiers in Slobozhansky and Donetsk areas;
• in Volyn and Polissya the enemy did not take active action;
• in Belarus, the occupiers relocated military equipment of the armed forces of the republic for combat readiness and to complete the rotation of units;
• in the Siversk direction russian federation continues to strengthen the protection of the Ukrainian-russian border. The invaders fired mortars in the border areas near Karpovychi and Senkivka in the Chernihiv region;
• there were no active offensive operations in the Slobozhansky direction;
• In Izyumsk, the occupiers continued to replenish ammunition and supplies, advanced engineering equipment, and intensified air reconnaissance.
• In the Severodonetsk direction, russians continue unsuccessful attempts to establish control over Rubezhnoye. Russian army carries out assault operations in the areas of the settlements of Luhansk region: Nizhne, Toshkivka, Orikhove, Luhansk, with no success; the occupiers are also trying to gain a foothold in the area of the settlement of Oleksandrivka, are carrying out assault operations in the area of the settlement of Shandryholove in the Donetsk region, but no success there, either;
• in the Donetsk direction, tried an assault the directions of the city of Marinka, the settlements of Kamyanka, Yasynuvata district, and Novomykhailivka, Pokrovsky district, Donetsk region. Fruitlessly;
• in Mariupol, the enemy blocks and tries to destroy Ukrainian units in Azovstal;
• the are no significant changes in the Zaporizhia and Pivdenno-Bug areas;
• Increased terrorist threat in Moldova's prydnistrovsky region. Local armed groups and a unit of russian troops continue to be on high alert.
On May 6 in the General Staff of SSU reported control was restored over settlements Alexandrovka, Fedorivka, Ukrainka, Shestakovo, Victory and a part of the village Cherkassky Tyshki in the Kharkiv region after our units advanced.
At the end of April, the village of Ruska Lozova in the region was liberated from the occupiers.