The General Staff reported that Ukrainian Armed Forces eliminated 610 Russian soldiers yesterday. In total, since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, Russia has lost almost 267,000 troops in Ukraine.
Russia's total combat losses from 24.02.22 to 07.09.23 are approximately:
- personnel - about 266,900 (+610)
- tanks - 4,506 (+9)
- armoured combat vehicles - 8,703 (+21)
- artillery systems - 5,722 (+37)
- MLRS - 753 (+5)
- air defence systems - 506 (+1)
- aircraft - 315 (+0)
- helicopters - 316 (+0)
- operational and tactical UAVs - 4,541 (+22)
- cruise missiles - 1455 (+8)
- ships / boats - 19 (+0)
- vehicles and tankers - 8,190 (+27)
- special equipment - 859 (+7).
The data is being updated.
Yesterday, the aviation of the Defence Forces conducted 18 strikes on the areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment and on the positions of enemy anti-aircraft missile systems.
Missile and artillery units destroyed four ammunition depots, 12 artillery pieces, two control points, one anti-aircraft missile system, one electronic warfare station, two areas of concentration of enemy personnel, weapons and military equipment.