On 21 April, at 12:00 Gorshenin Institute is to host a round table conference "How will the elections in France affect Ukraine's relationship with Paris and Brussels" The organizer of the round table - Gorshenin Institute.
Questions for discussion:
- How obvious are the results of the first round of elections in France?
- The main trends of modern Europe: populism, conservatism, euroskepticism.
- The consequences of the elections in France for Ukraine.
- The consequences of the elections in France for the future shape of Europe.
Participants of the round table:
- Olena Sotnyk, MP, member of the Permanent Delegation of Ukraine to PACE;
- Oleksiy Makeyev, Director of Policy and Communications Department, the MFA of Ukraine;
- Mykhailo Pashkov, co-director of foreign policy and international security programs;Razumkov Center;
- Sébastien Gober, journalist, La Libre Belgique (France).
Roundtable moderator: Dmytro Ostroushko, director of international programs, Gorshenin Institute.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).