On 6 October, at 12:00 Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable conference "Cryptocurrency – a financial bubble or the currency of the future? "
The round table is organized by Gorshenin Institute.
Questions for discussion:
1. What is the niche of cryptocurrency in the financial market of Ukraine?
2. The legal status of cryptocurrency in Ukraine and the world.
3. The benefits and possible risks of legalization of cryptocurrency in Ukraine.
4. Cryptocurrency as an investment object: will the bubble burst?
- Emal Bakhtar, head of projects and programs, the Department of Open Markets in the NBU;
- Oleksandr Olshanskyy, founder iForum, an Internet entrepreneur;
- Ruslan Chernyy, managing partner, Financial Club;
- Stanislav Yurasov, Technology Desk Editor, Liga.net.
The round table will be moderated by Andriy Yanitskyy, Economy Desk Editor, LB.ua.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).