Experts to discuss pension reform
Do Ukrainians have an alternative to a state pension?
Gorshenin Institute will host a roundtable discussion entitled "Pension reform. What's next?" at noon on 5 October.
The roundtable is organised by Gorshenin Institute.
Points for discussion:
- Analysis of key novelties in the law adopted by the Ukrainian parliament.
- What will the mandatory defined-contribution pillar of the pension system give Ukrainians who are 30+ today?
- Under what conditions will the pensions of Ukrainians reach a level sufficient for comfortable living?
- Do Ukrainians have an alternative to a state pension?
- Andriy Reva, social policy minister of Ukraine,
- Mykola Shambir, deputy social minister of Ukraine,
- Taras Kozak, president, UNIVER Investment Group, an RPR expert,
- Mariya Repko, deputy director, Centre for Economic Strategy,
- Oleksandr Tkach, deputy director, Pension and Actuarial Advisor LLC
The discussion is moderated by Sonya Koshkina, editor in chief at LB.ua.
For media accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62.
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organiser.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).