LB.ua is broadcasting live discussion panel #3 " DIGITAL AGENDA. INNOVATION AS A FACTOR FOR DEVELOPMENT" of the 9thNational Expert Forum.
Points for discussion:
- Digital society: what challenges does the society and state digitalisation imply for Ukraine?
- What place is attributed to digital as an element of the reform in Ukraine?
- Does Ukraine have the necessary resources for a successful implementation of innovation and modernization of the society?
- Does Ukraine have a potential to become a research hub for innovation?
- Economy, energy, industry, infrastructure development: what fields are part of the agenda to modernize the country, and to what extent?
- Are the digitalisation processes in Ukraine harmonised with relevant processes and trends in the EU?
- Will innovations in the public administration contribute de the service State development?
The speakers are:
· Dmytro SHYMKIV, Deputy Chief of the Presidential Administration
· Anatoliy GIRSHFELD, executive director of the National Committee for Industrial development of Ukraine, Member of Ukrainian Parliament
· Deborah FAIRLAMB, Senior Adviser, Ukrainian Government Commissioner for Investments
· Valerii FISCHUK, co-Chair of the IT Committee at the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
· OleksandrDANCHENKO, Member of the Ukrainian Parliament, chair of the Verkhovna Rada Committee for Informatisation and Communications
· OleksandrRYZHENKO, Head of the State Agency for e-Governance
· Petro MATIASHEK, chief of the project “Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services“
The discussion is moderated by Victor Liakh, President of East Europe Foundation.