Gorshenin Institute will hold a roundtable discussion "Public order in the president's interpretation".
The event will begin at 11.00 Kyiv time on 30 May. It will be moderated by human rights and public activist Semen Gluzman.
Points for discussion:
- History and modern realities of presidential practice in Ukraine.
- Ways to match the president's actual powers to those defined by the constitution
- An old discussion about the presidential administration
- Semen Gluzman, human rights and public activist,
- Volodymyr Vasylenko, international law expert, Ukrane's ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary,
- Viktor Musiyaka, lawyer, former deputy speaker of the Ukrainian parliament,
- Yevhen Holovakha, sociologist, deputy director of the Institute of Sociology of the NASU,
- Andriy Kulikov, journalist, TV presenter, media expert,
- Mykola Siryy, lawyer, senior researcher at the Institute of State and Law of the NASU,
- Oleksandra Prymachenko, journalist,
- Mykhaylo Lev, lawyer, board chairman at Centre for Political and Legal Studies NGO.
For accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62.
Any coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organiser.
Venue: Gorshenin Institute, 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane)