A roundtable discussion, "Impact of Russia-related sanctions on Ukrainian industry and economy. An example of the chemical industry and agriculture", will be held at the press centre of the Bleyzer Foundation in Kyiv at 11 a.m. local time on 30 August, Friday.
The event is organised by the Bleyzer Foundation in partnership with Gorshenin Institute.
Points for discussion:
- Trade with an aggressor state: political and economic constraints;
- Ukraine's sanctions on Russia. How to evaluate their effectiveness and expediency?
- Import substitution options. An example of the mineral fertilizer market;
- The chemical industry of Ukraine: how to move from survival to development?
- The dependence of the Ukrainian agribusiness on Russian mineral fertilizers: myth or reality?
- Roadmap for the Ukrainian chemical industry and agribusiness. Main aspects of cooperation;
- Protection of national markets in the modern world: experience of EU countries and other neighbours of Ukraine.
Participants in the discussion:
- Oleg Ustenko, presidential adviser, The Bleyzer Foundation CEO,
- Leonid Kozachenko, president of the Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation,
- Ruslan Ilyichev, director-general of the Federation of Employers of Ukraine,
- Igor Golchenko, vice-president of the Union of Chemists of Ukraine, GR director at DF Group International
- Sergiy Povazhnyuk, deputy director at Ukrpromzovnishekspertyza.
The discussion is moderated by Sergiy Sledz, macroeconomics and business editor at Dzerkalo Tyzhnya.
Information partners are UNIAN, LB.ua.
For media accreditation, call +38 (044) 230 49 62, +38 (067) 327 45 15
Entry per prior accreditation.
Venue: Mandarin Plaza, 4, Baseyna St, Floor 8