Gorshenin Institute, Friedrich Ebert Foundation to present "Ukrainian society and European values" survey in Lviv
Do Ukrainians share the basic principles of the European community?
Lviv Press Club (11, Shevchenko Blvd, Lviv) will host the presentation and discussion of the results of a sociological study, "Ukrainian society and European values".
The survey was carried out by Gorshenin Institute in cooperation with the representative office of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Ukraine & Belarus in April-June 2017 to study the perception of European values among Ukrainians:
- What do Ukrainians think about European values?
- Do Ukrainians share the basic principles of the European community?
- How does the idea of European values depend on the region of residence and age of Ukrainians?
- How do the idea of European values and Ukraine's foreign policy preferred by a person correlate?
- How is Ukrainians' perception of European values formed?
Participants in the discussion:
- Marcel Röthig, Resident Representative of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Ukraine & Belarus;
- Svitlana Balyuk, expert, Gorshenin Institute;
- Natalya Zaytseva-Chipak, assistant professor of sociology, Ukrainian Catholic University; director, Socioinform Ukrainian Centre for Public Opinion Research.
The discussion will be moderated by Dmytro Ostroushko, director of international programmes, Gorshenin Institute.
Please register via the link.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62; registration begins at 09:40.
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute and the representative office of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Ukraine & Belarus.
The event will be hosted by Lviv Press Club at 11, Shevchenko Blvd in Lviv.