Lviv Press Club (11, Shevchenko Blvd, Lviv) will host the presentation and discussion of the results of a sociological study, "Ukrainian society and European values".
The survey was carried out by Gorshenin Institute in cooperation with the representative office of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Ukraine & Belarus in April-June 2017 to study the perception of European values among Ukrainians:
- What do Ukrainians think about European values?
- Do Ukrainians share the basic principles of the European community?
- How does the idea of European values depend on the region of residence and age of Ukrainians?
- How do the idea of European values and Ukraine's foreign policy preferred by a person correlate?
- How is Ukrainians' perception of European values formed?
Participants in the discussion:
- Marcel Röthig, Resident Representative of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Ukraine & Belarus;
- Svitlana Balyuk, expert, Gorshenin Institute;
- Natalya Zaytseva-Chipak, assistant professor of sociology, Ukrainian Catholic University; director, Socioinform Ukrainian Centre for Public Opinion Research.
The discussion will be moderated by Dmytro Ostroushko, director of international programmes, Gorshenin Institute.
Please register via the link.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62; registration begins at 09:40.
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute and the representative office of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Ukraine & Belarus.
The event will be hosted by Lviv Press Club at 11, Shevchenko Blvd in Lviv.