On November 2, Thursday, at 13.00 Gorshenin Institute will host a round table "Can domestic agro industry kick-start Ukrainian economy?"
The round table is organised by Gorshenin Institute in cooperation with Association4U, the EU project in support of the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU.
Questions for discussion:
- Agriculture's place in the structure of Ukrainian economy: analysis of the situation. Which sectors require urgent reform?
- How effective is the legislation of Ukraine. Are existing tax breaks adequate for agribusinesses?
- Export potential of Ukrainian agribusiness. Existing achievements and hidden opportunities.
- Investment attractiveness and peculiarities of privatization of agricultural enterprises.
- The development of the industry in 2018. Outlook.
Participants of the round table:
Olha Trofimtseva, Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine;
Leonid Kozachenko, MP, President of the Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation;
Vladyslav Rutitskyy, vice president, SigmaBleyzer;
Yuriy Luchechko, Acting Director of SE Ukrspyrt;
Valeriy Sviderskyy, owner Ort Trade Group.
The round table will be moderated by Natalia Klauning, communications director, Gorshenin Institute.
Contacts for media accreditation: (044) 230 49 62
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
The address of Gorshenin Institute: Kyiv, 18b Mala Zhytomyrska St. (entrance through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane).