Presidential election frontrunner Volodymyr Zelenskyy has presented the team with which he is planning to build a "new Ukraine".
The presentation took place on the air of One Plus One.
"These are professional people, specialists, smart people who will join me in the presidential administration," Zelenskyy said.
His team includes:
- Ruslan Stepanchuk, ideologist, in charge of reforming government and legal institutions, legislature,
- Ivan Bakanov, head of the Servant of the People party, responsible for liaison with parliament,
- Dmytro Razumkov, domestic policy,
- Oleksandr Danylyuk, international affairs, economy, finance and banking,
- Ruslan Ryaboshapka, anticorruption policy and digital solutions for public service,
- Denys Monastyrskyy, law enforcement,
- Serhiy Ionushas, judiciary,
- Ivan Aparshyn, security and defence,
- Iryna Venedyktova, judicial reform,
- Danylo Hetmantsev, economy, finance and taxation,
- Viktoriya Strakhova, banking,
- Mykhaylo Fedoriv, head of digital,
- Oleksandr Merezhko, expert in international relations and grassroots democracy,
- Oleh Bondarenko, environmental policy,
- Maryna Bardina, equal rights and opportunities,
- Serhiy Kalchenko, election law,
- Andriy Herus, energy, housing and utilities, antimonopoly regulation,
- Serhiy Babak, science and education,
- Yevhen Komarovskyy, healthcare.
Ukrainians will go to polls to elect president on 21 April.