Ex-President Petro Poroshenko will lead his European Solidarity party to parliament in the 21 July snap election.
At its congress on 9 June, the party approved the top members of its list.
1. Petro Poroshenko, the fifth president of Ukraine
2. Andriy Parubiy, parliament speaker
3. Iryna Herashchenko, first deputy speaker
4. Mykhaylo Zabrodskyy, commander of the Airborne Trops
5. Sofiya Fedyna, singer, army support volunteer, Lviv National University teacher
6. Mustafa Dzhemilyev, leader of the Crimean Tatar people, MP
7. Yana Zinkevych, founder of the Hospitaliers medical support service
8. Oleh Synyutka, head of the Lviv regional state administration
9. Akhtem Chyyhoz, deputy head of the Crimean Tatar government Majlis
10. Ivann Klympush-Tsyntsadze, deputy prime minister
"Our task is to form a strong faction to protect Ukrainian, European and Euro-Atlantic values. The task is to ensure such a result that would allow us to claim power. However, in any status we will defend the state, the foundation which we have built," Poroshenko said at the congress.