LB.ua is broadcasting a roundtable discussion entitled "Key aspects of Ukraine's defence industry reform".
It is organised by Gorshenin Institute and the Ukrainian Security Studies Institute.
Points for discussion:
1. What kind of modern defence industry policy can ensure a proper rearmament of the defence forces?
2. The agency in charge of the implementation of state defence industry policy, its status and functions.
3. How to ensure the development of the defence industry? Foreign and private investment.
4. Why is the transformation of Ukroboronprom unfeasible without an overwhelming reform of the defence industry?
1. Volodymyr Horbulin, head of the supervisory board of the Ukrainian Security Studies Institute
2.Davyd Arakhamiya, secretary of the National Investment Council, a supervisory board member of the state-owned concern Ukroboronprom
3. Valentyn Badrak, a board member of the Ukrainian Security Studies Institute
4. Sergiy Zgurets, a board member of the Ukrainian Security Studies Institute
5. Viktor Sokolov, first vice-president of Gorshenin Institute
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute and the Ukrainian Security Studies Institute as its organisers.