A roundtable discussion on presidential practice in Ukraine, entitled "Opportunities for Ukraine's economic success based on the rule of law", will be held at Gorshenin Institute at 11 a.m. on 13 June.
The event is organized by Gorshenin Institute together with well-known rights activist Semen Gluzman with the support of LB.ua.
Issues for discussion:
- Foundations of modern Ukraine's economic success
- Political balance and rule of law as key conditions of the country's economic development.
- Semen Gluzman, rights and public activist,
- Volodymyr Vasylenko, expert in international law, Ukraine's ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary,
- Viktor Musiyaka, lawyer, former deputy speaker of the Ukrainian parliament, legal research adviser at the Razumkov Centre,
- Volodymyr Lanovyy, Doctor of Economics, president of the Centre for Market Reforms,
- Yevhen Holovakha, sociologist, deputy director of the Institute of Sociology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
- Andriy Kulykov, journalist, TV presenter, media expert,
- Mykola Siryy, lawyer, senior researcher at the Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
- Oleksandra Prymachenko, journalist,
- Mykhaylo Lev, lawyer, board chairman at the Centre for Political and Legal Studies.
For media accreditation, call (044) 230 49 62.
Any media coverage of the event must mention Gorshenin Institute as its organizer.
Venue: Gorshenin Institute, 18b, Mala Zhytomyrska St (enter through the arch from Mykhaylivskyy Lane), Kyiv.